Friday, March 23, 2012

Photography. Spring is Springing.

Have you ever loaned something to someone that you never use and the next day want nothing more than to use it? This is EXACTLY what happened when I loaned my camera to my mom while hers was being fixed. I seriously hadn't used my camera since I got my iPhone almost 2 years ago. I liked not carrying the weight around and not worrying about forgetting it. I have a serious attachment to my phone (this is a topic for another day). Maybe it is because the sun is out, but I wanted nothing more than to carrying around my heavy camera today. Even after only sleeping 3 hours (I went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games. Did you?) I chose a stroll along Juanita Beach over a nap. I don't even recognize myself yet I haven't felt more like myself in a long time. The sun beating down on me while I searched for the perfect shot was magical. Spring is magical and spring is exactly what I found today. I even took pictures of breakfast...it must have been the sun rays shinning in through the window. They are like catnip for me. 











No comments:

Post a Comment