Sunday, April 29, 2012

Something Special

I just wanted to share something special with you. I was blessed with a set of personalized note cards from a family friend. I love them. I want to send one to everyone I have ever known to hopefully bless them, but I'm having a very hard time letting them go. For now, you can see them here. Maybe sometime soon you will find one in your mailbox...if I can ever give them up. 




Have you received a special surprise before? What was it!?

Off to finish the weekend strong with some good tea and a bubble bath...

4 comments:

  1. I love Pam's cards! I still have mine from about 10 years ago. I've used very few of them. She made some adorable ones for the girls when they were babies...still have most of those too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so pretty, I want to cover my walls with them :)

      Delete
  2. You guys are silly! Use them, I will make you more.
    What a nice surprise this is Linds...love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just beyond wonderful! Don't under play it! Love you too.

      Delete